Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's time for...


*I may have lost my temper at Emily's Birthday Party with the owner of the party place, and I did take satisfaction and joy in getting my DVD free from him.


*I may have eaten a cupcake at her party, but I only did it for her. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


*I did not feel all warm and cozy inside watching her laughing and having such a good time! My "Special" Baby has come a long way in her life and she deserved every moment of it.


*I may have had a thought cross my mind as the noise level was reaching ear shattering limits and so many kids running around that I was ever so thankful I did not have that many children myself.


*During Austin's baseball game this weekend, I absolutely did not want to jump the fence and go play with him, they had so much fun and won the game. But I did take a bunch of pictures.


*I will not confess that on Mother's day when DH did not bring my usual Mother's Day breakfast but instead tried something knew, that I was pretty disappointed. But being the wonderful DH he is, he sensed it and went and got my usual for me anyways! ♥


*I will confess how much I LOVE my homemade goodies from kids.


*I had such a grand time at the park with all my family for Mother's Day playing games, visiting and kicking back eating good foods!


*I will not admit to the thoughts I may or may not of had when my daughter woke up at 5:45am this morning and was playing with the dog outside my bedroom...


*But I will admit I DO NOT feel like cooking dinner tonight. Maybe it's a Cereal kind of night...
XOXO

4 comments:

Kaci said...

Pizza? :)

Anonymous said...

I may or may not openly admit that I have nothing planned for dinner! Thanks for playing.

Leah said...

cereal works for me!! LOL

Glad Emily's party went well.

jmt said...

Cereal for dinner is wonderful, at times. I do it a LOT.