Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It is time for...


This is the part where I may or may not tell on myself and the imperfections I may have so that you can see I am not nearly as perfect as I like to think I am. Please take the idea and share on your blog. We all love sharing in each other's guilt. :o)

*I absolutely cried my eyes out at the end of the movie, Marley and Me on Friday. But I wasn't the only one...

*I had the best time at a friends wedding on Saturday. It was a lovely day for an outside wedding and the location was perfect.

*I did envision my own wedding as I watched theirs and how differently I would have changed things.

*I did not secretly wish I could go through the buffet line again because the food was so delish that I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

*But I did thoroughly enjoy watching Emily out on the dance floor by herself getting her jiggy on and giggling at herself.

*At our family BBQ on Sunday, I just may have been a little excited over spending time with everyone and enjoying home cooked food from each.

*And the Strawberry Swirl Cake I brought was so Yummy, I did not have a devilish thought that no one else would take any so I could bring it home and finish it! ;o)

*The weather was so nice this weekend that I wished I was on vacation so I could enjoy more of it.

*I may or may not have felt a great deal of sadness when I realized we only have 6 Baseball games left of the season and then tournament week.

*And I was extremely happy when Emily asked to take swim lessons this summer as I have yet to get her in them because of her fears.

*I am excited about my 2 nephews staying three days with me this coming weekend, but I also may have felt a little worrisome about keeping 4 kids entertained and happy during that time.

*I really do miss our swimming pool from our first house and am wishing so much DH would let us put one in.

*I may or may not have taken a one hour nap Monday that was just what I needed to refresh me for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

WTG Em!! I stole a nap too on Saturday...total bliss.

jmt said...

Naps are wonderful, hoarding your own food is wonderful, and swim lessons are needed. We're facing them as well for the 4 year old. He can't stand getting his face wet in the bath. WTH?

Leah said...

it's amazing what a good nap can do for a person!