Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It is time for...


*I may have enjoyed myself so much this weekend with friends away from kiddos for 3 days that I wished it was one more day so I could catch up on sleep.


*I did not drink so much that I was too full for dinner, but the food so good I ate anyways.


*I did act like a school girl when Sammy Hagar was singing and scream and squeal.


*I may or may not have wished I was the only one in the room he was singing too and kinda sorta wish he was all mine. ;o)


*I may have laughed so hard this weekend that my face hurt.


*I did not have several Starbucks coffee's this weekend to help get over the hangover of tiredness from staying up and laughing until 2am each night.


*I absolutely did not eat dinner at 11:30pm after the concert at a Hard Rock Restaurant because we were too busy drinking before the concert to stop and eat.


*I may or may not have called during Austin's Baseball game on Saturday to see what the score was and how the game was going because we were missing it and it killed me to not be there.


*And I did not scream out loud in our hotel room while we were on said phone call and heard the winning Home Run Hit that won our team the game.


*And I did grab my kids in a huge bear hug when I saw them after we got back ~ Distance does make the heart grow fonder.


XOXO

5 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

nice confession...say 2 hail marys and then do whatyever you plese to do. LOL

Kaci said...

Glad you had so much fun!! XOXO

jmt said...

Now THAT...sounds like a good weekend. :) Glad to hear you had fun! Pictures? From the drinking...or from the concert, I mean?

jmt said...

Ignore my request for pictures...I'm scrolling down your blog...maybe I should have scrolled up. LOL

Anonymous said...

I may or may not have screamed like a little girl when Sammy was on stage either!

I may or may not have finished off the cookie dough in the fridge last night while watching the news!

Great list!