Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm with my Sammy...

Don't call me...Don't comment for me...Don't Facebook me...Don't email me...Don't visit me...
For DH and I are gone on our "Adult Only" Weekend and have tickets to TWO nights with MY Sammy. Yep, Not your Sammy, Not THE Sammy, but "MY" Sammy! We are off to see and party and relax and enjoy the company of some good friends and sing and dance along with MY Sammy! So I will be in heaven singing along with Sammy, drinking and laughing with friends and enjoying good food.I will miss you, but DH and I only get this one weekend a year alone. So my dear followers, I must leave you...But no worries - I will be back! ;o)
XOXO

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hope you're having fun! And would you hate me if I said the name Sammy was kind of familiar, but I wouldn't be able to name a song to save my life??? *grin*

Kaci said...

LOL! Have fun and Leah is now dead to you I know. Honestly I didn't know many either so you can hate me too...only one I know now is I can't drive 55 because El used to sing it after being with Stac.

Anonymous said...

He puts on a great concert, hope you had a blast!

jmt said...

Only one weekend a year? You need to talk to your baby-sitters and see about finagling at least one more.