Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Have you been on Facebook yet?

I am so behind the times. I was late starting this blog, and now apparently the last one in the world to join facebook! Sorry folks, my life is way too busy to keep up. But with working from home now, i am on a computer far more then I would be, so I can touch base and see what's out there. It has been so fun seeing all my old peeps from High School, old jobs, old friends, neighbors and even long-lost family! Boy, what a trip down memory lane it all has been. I am still figuring it out, so my page is constantly changing. Kinda like this blog! LOL ~ It is so hard to believe 18 years has passed since high school. Yes, I am telling my age now. Where in the world did the time go?

Funny story: I met my DH on Senior cut day the last week of high school. It was 2 days before graduation, and we all cut school and went to the lake. DH was there with his boat and a bunch of guys...and I was hanging on the beach with a bunch of girls...and the rest is history! We talked for hours, and he got my number. The weekend after we got back from Grad Trip, we had our first "official" date. And we have been inseparable since. He is my very bestest friend!
I'll have to dig around for some pics from those days...those are the "pre-kids/skinny/still fit in bikinis" days! LOL

XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail, come by later to enter my give-a-way!

Kaci said...

Crazy girl!

Lisa Baldwin said...

I love your wedding picture you look so pretty!

I soooo wish I could go back to my body "pre-kids/skinny/still fit in bikinis day!