Monday, January 12, 2009

Who watches Food Network Channel??

I am so addicted to all the cooking channels. I watch Paula, Emeril, Bobby, Rachael and Iron Chef. But recently, I got to meet Guy Fieri from Diners, Drives and Dives show! I was so excited. He opened a restaurant in our town, Johnny Garlic's, and was there autographing his new book! So I got my butt up there and stood in line for 1-1/2 hours and finally got to see him. It was worth it! He is so nice and friendly. In August, we were at a Sammy Hagar Concert (we are HUGE Sammy Hagar fans) and who comes out on stage with him but Guy Fieri!!! So I had that to chat up with Guy (thus why I was wearing the Sammy shirt). Because of our Sammy connection, he signed my book, "You Rock!"
XOXO

3 comments:

Dora said...

Terrific! There's a video of Guy on stage at that August concert, have you seen it? You can find it at http://guyfieri.blogspot.com/2008/12/fieri-cooks-for-rock-fantasy-camp.html.

Guy's taping a grilling special with Hagar in Cabo this week too. Should air in a few months. That'll be one to watch for, eh?

Kaci said...

He is a cutie...XOXO

Leah said...

awesome!!