Thursday, July 9, 2009

Throwing in the towel...

When it Rains, it Pours!

Ain't that the truth? Wednesday has been a really CRAPPY day! My plate is piled so high it's toppeling. I should have known to just stay in bed and not get out. And I should also know when I am in this mood or having this kind of a day, I should really stay away from blogging and commenting on other's blogs. I LOVE my blogger friends, and yet I managed to put my foot in my mouth. *sigh* Could I feel any worse then I do? I doubt it.

Here's to praying that Thursday's sun burns this rain cloud that is stuck over my head away and the day will have much more promise then the day before did.
XOXO

2 comments:

Kaci said...

What did you do? :) LOL!

jmt said...

Your blog friends love you too, and I highly doubt anyone thinks you put your foot in your mouth if you were speaking your own thoughts. :) They are thoughts probably (definitely) felt by many who WON'T speak up, so your thoughts were probably much appreciated as good dialogue. Just sayin'......that's probably what people thought.