Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've been tagged...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Medical Answers
2. Sundays
3. The Money Fairy finding my house!
4. Christmas
5. DisneyLand offering free admission
6. My bed at nighttime
7. Scrapbooking Night
8. A date with my hubs

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Doctors
2. Pretended to pay attention at work.
3. Cried
4. Worked until 10:30pm
5. Went grocery shopping a lil.
6. Bought Concert tickets to Nickelback!
7. Bought a new CD for myself
8. created WWIII in Blogland

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Be in Cabo San Lucas!
2. Be in Disneyland!
3. Be on a Cruise to anywhere!
4. Be in Hawaii
5. Pay off my house so DH can relax
6. Find a cure.
7. Fix my son.
8. Travel (didn't see that coming, did ya?)

8 Shows I enjoy:

1. LOST
2. Survivor
3. CSI
4. Big Brother
5. House
6. Greys Anatomy
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Extreme Home Makover

8 Friends I'm Tagging:

1. Tanja
2. Leah
3. Kory
4. Tooj
5. Lisa
6. Mrs. Jacqueline
7. ?
8. ?

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Thanks for playing! :)

jmt said...

I've seen this 8 Things tag for awhile and thought it looked like fun - I'm happy to finally be tagged! :) I'm hoping your Monday is off to a FABulous start, CLW.

Leah said...

wow, missed the WWIII... what happened?

and I'm waiting on that darn money fairy to find my house as well! *grin*