Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To all of you...



I had some free time, so what did I do?
I checked the computer to see if I'd heard from you.

I used to walk out to a box to retrieve mail
But I'd rather get it instantly than wait on the snail...

Checking my blog is always fun I usually get a joke or
greeting from someone. I feel so connected because on
the other end I know I've discovered a new found friend.

When I've had a hard day and need to share here I can
find a friend who will listen and care.

And to this friend I hope you know that I am always there for
you also. Isn't it a strange kind of bond we form?

It isn't exactly like the "norm"
But where is it written, face to face we have to be
for you to be a very good friend to me?

That little joke, or note, or even just a simple "Hi"
Could be like a ray of sunshine from the sky.

So my online-pals, this is dedicated to you.
For all the smiles you have given me.

May our friendship continue to grow
and the warmth we feel continue to flow.

XOXO

3 comments:

Korndog said...

Awe, that's cute!

Anonymous said...

Right back at you!

Leah said...

XOXO