Thursday, April 30, 2009

It is time for...


I absolutely did not drink 6 iced coffees this weekend in trying to adjust to a 3 hour time difference.

And along with those, I most certainly did not drink so much Pepsi that I had to keep pestering the Grandpa next to me on the plane to let me out of my seat so I could run potty the whole flight home!

I did however eat my weight in one Vegetarian Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcake this weekend.

After purchasing "goodies" to fly home with for everyone, I did not feel sad and left out that I had not purchased myself anything (even though the trip should have been enough) and therefore buy myself the cutest flip-flop heels at Target before getting on the plane.

After watching how excited and happy Toby is with his new "squeaker" toy and laughing at his joy, I most certainly did not then HIDE that squeaker toy before I hurt someone from the nonstop "squeaking" that last for hours...

I loved my awesome hugs and smiles upon my return home from the kids, but after learning my son did not complete his book report he knew about for two weeks until the night before it was due (just happen to coincide with the night i flew home) I did not wish I was still in Ohio for a few more days.

I did bite my tongue upon my return and learning my DH not only found my stash of hidden Easter M&M's but ate the entire bag and proceeded to blame the kids when I questioned him!

And while on my trip to Ohio - I did not for one moment let the mommy guilt creep in - after my daily phone call home that is...

XOXO

3 comments:

Leah said...

LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I may or may not have giggled at a few of these confessions. Thanks for playing.

Kaci said...

LOL! You're such a goof head. You gotta learn to hide things better. Like in a sock...crap I didn't say that.