Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time To Tell or Not To Tell...

Hello! Time to unabashedly share with the world what a perfect person I am by letting you know all of the things that I did or didn't do this past week. I will invite you all to join me at the end of this post! So, with almost full disclosure, I present to you, my week:

*I may have wished I was 25 lbs lighter when I ran into a friend from High School. Why can't we all look the same?

*I was extremely relieved that Emily loved her new Sacrament Classes at Church I enrolled her in. With her learning disabilities, you just never know what's going to be a hit and what won't. She will be completing her First Reconcilition this year and her First Communion next year.

*I just may be so eternally grateful for good friends who made Friday's Concert come true for me!

*I do truely believe I am the luckiest girl in the world to have my DH! He Loves me so much and I him!

*I did realize Saturday sitting at Austin's Soccer Game at 2pm in 102 degree weather and suffering from Heat Stroke that I was NOT liking the sport right then!

*I may have come to the conclusion this past week what a Handsome Boy my son is turning into as a teenager and that I Love him so very much!

*I may or may not have taken a nap on Sunday. I'm just sayin...

*And I may or may not be thinking wicked, horrible thoughts at the Season changing and my Sinus' wreaking havoc on my system.

*I am dreaming of laying on a sandy beach somewhere hot with a cabana boy refilling my margarita every hour while I snooze to the sounds of the Ocean waves hitting the shore. I really, really am dreaming it...

Now it's your turn. Feel free to borrow the banner and make your own To Tell Or Not To Tell story...
XOXO

2 comments:

Leah said...

drinks on the hour, in the sun and sand... I'd be so loaded! LMAO! and it sounds wonderful. I hope you're dreaming of being surrounded by good friends while you're at it. Drinking in the sun is so much more fun with friends. LOL count me in!

naps are good. too bad I never get any! ha!

Kaci said...

I wanna nap! I missed mine this weekend...so bummed.