Monday, September 14, 2009

Awwww....

Lordy...I have no idea where the time goes...But I do know that I was gone again all weekend. Back to Lake Tahoe we went (Not that I'm complaining, I can never get enough of that place) but not for a concert this time. I know - Shocking! LOL
The Wedding Ceremony...

Nope...This time it was for my Nephew's Wedding. *Gasp* How in the world did he get old enough to get married, much less join the Navy???
A Kiss for the Camera's...

But I am very proud and happy for them. And they will have quite the journey ahead of them as they move in 3 days to West Virginia so she can be with him where he is stationed and while he is at sea. But after seeing them together, I know...they will be just fine.
Me with My First Born Nephew and his new Bride!

I love you both!
XOXO

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Congrats to the happy couple! Lake Tahoe is just gorgeous! :) Best place to get married. LOL!

Leah said...

awww! What great pictures. Glad it was a nice ceremony, and I wish them the best of luck in the months ahead while he's at sea and she's adjusting to a new place to live!