Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lazy weekend...

Ever have one of those weekends where you just can't seem to get motivated? That was me and DH this weekend. Other then baseball, we watched movies and napped all weekend. Yes ~ it was nice. I'm not complaining. But I really should have cleaned, done more laundry then the two loads i did, caught up on my blog posts, something more then I really did. Now in our defense, we have had ALOT going on in our lives the last few months. And it really is taking a mental and emotional toll on us. I think I just finally hit my exhaustion point and my body said enough. It started with waking up Friday morning around 3am with a pounding migraine that lasted the whole day and night. I called in sick from work friday and took some serious medication all day and tried sleeping it off. Thankfully, I woke Saturday morning and it was gone.

So hopefully all your weekend plans were much more exciting then mine!

On the other hand, I saw more movies this weekend then I care to say! ;o)
My recommendation for a family friendly (probably older kids so they get the message and story line) movie is called "The City of Ember". Austin had a GC to a rental place and picked this out himself, and it was so good we watched it twice!

An adult comedy to watch that had some good parts that made me chuckle was "Swing vote". We also watched about 16 other movies...just kidding...and did i mention because Monday was a holiday, the DH and kids were home with me all day...so we had an extra day of movie watching then normal...and it stormed and rained all weekend, so we were trapped indoors! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
XOXO

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I'll have to watch those!