Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Emily is Star Student!

Emily was chosen as the Star Student for this week. She had to bring in 10 pictures of herself doing things she loves and her family, and the teacher arranges them for a presentation in class. She talks about each one so all her classmates get to know her and her hobbies. She was so excited to take them to school. She has been anxiously waiting for her turn to come. :o) Each student gets chosen to be it for one week. Her teacher goes through the class lists until everyone has had a chance. Unfortunately for Em, we are at the end of the alphabet, so she had to wait this long from the beginning of school to be chosen. Sorry sweetie...
XOXO

3 comments:

Kaci said...

WTF stupid Blogger I left a comment and it said error!

Awwwwh wtg EM! I was so happy when I got hitched...going from a S to a B...you went backwards though...B to a T! LOSER! :)

Cindy Lou Who said...

Hey now...Be nice! I didn't pick the name...just the man! LOL ;o)

Leah said...

LOL!

I'm glad she finally got her turn. Jared's been waiting very impatiently for his Special Person Day. I'm in charge of scheduling them so COULD have planned his first, but I always feel weird sticking my kid in the beginning, so made him wait until the end. March 11th he finally gets HIS day. LOL!