Thursday, September 2, 2010

Followers...

So for some unknown reason beyond my comprehension of why anyone would want to "follow" my blog, I have managed to gain 7 followers in the last 2 weeks. Now, why suddenly am I so popular? I have had this blog almost 2 years, with a small gathering of loyal followers. I also have family that checks in on it too, although they would die before they would comment. I am thinking it must have something to do with a few websites I visited that you have to leave a blog name or link.

Either way - welcome!

But then I got curious. I want to know my followers. I want to "follow" you. I want the world to go around and us all to be friends! Is that too much to ask?

So please leave me a comment telling me about you, how you found me, your interests, your family, you jobs, or your life. I will be posting them in a future post so we can all get to know each other!

Have fun with it - be silly, be serious, be righteous or be sane. But please, this is not a time to be on a pedestal to lecture or judge.

I will tell you all about me also in a future post.

So hurry up and COMMENT!

XOXO

P.S. Oh and I have been having a few ladies commenting in another language. I am sorry, but i have no idea what you are telling me. You could be telling me off for all I know. So please let's do this experiment in English! Thanks

4 comments:

jmt said...

Love your request! Since I'm generally a faithful commenter, I will start.

Hi, I'm Tooje, but that's not my real name. It makes me sound like a crazy person, but I'm not. Usually. I don't remember how I found you or if you found me first, but it was through blogland. :) I think all family members who read blogs should be required to comment. I would love it if my sisters, who are avid readers of my blog would comment on my posts. I love comments. They should do what I ask. I'm older.

Where was I? Oh yes....congrats on the new followers. :)

Kaci said...

Well you already know too much about me so I'm not going to share again. LOL!!!! We are soul sisters =)

Sandra said...

I found you through a comment you left on Tooje's blog, and I was drawn to your handle "Cindy Lou Who" 'cause things like that draw me in, 'cause I'm fun that way.
I love reading blogs, it's replaced my love of reading novels, and this fulfills my need to put my nose where it doesn't belong. So you get another follower, I get to hear all about your life, it's win-win! :) Looking forward to getting to know you!

Leah said...

I found you because of Kaci. You guys were tight (like this--*fingers crossed*) and she got you reading my blog and then you started your own. Or maybe you started your own and then we both mutually started reading each other's? Who knows. The point is, I found ya, I follow ya, and there ain't nothin' you can do you about. So there! *grin*