Friday, January 15, 2010

What a cute couple...

Bet you were thinking I only took pictures of Cactus on our trip???
DH in hotel room playing with GPS looking for a place to eat dinner...

Nope...I snuck one in here and there of DH and I. He hates having his picture taken. So I usually have to pretend to be aiming at something else and swing it to get him, or wait until he's not looking at wait for him to turn his head to me and snap it.
Sitting outside waiting for our room to be cleaned so we could go back to bed. Were up at 3:30am and this was only 11am...

*sigh* he makes it so hard for me...
DH was mad at me that I yelled at the front desk for the maid not cleaning our room when we were just going to crawl back into bed...its the point, honey...besides we needed new towels.
Ok, seriously, his hands are in his jean pockets, but in this pic, it looks pretty strange...LOL

Do you like the "stand behind the cactus so I don't appear wider then the cactus" look?
Where's Waldo?

Awww...there's that cute couple!

I bet you can't see me...

This cactus actually grew bark at the base and was turning into a tree like material and DH was fascinated!
XOXO





3 comments:

Leah said...

it's amazing how quickly those cactuses (cacti?) grow!! crazy!!

I'm glad you were able to find some "fun" on that trip!

Kaci said...

LOL!! That is definetly GRRR Cindy look...ooooh it's scares me. =)

Love the pictures!

jmt said...

Wow...those cacti are huge!!

I'm glad you snappd some pics so we could see that you were really "somewhere". :)