Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Where, oh where has the time gone...

I'm sorry I have been gone so long. We have had a Death, a Funeral, Baseball, First Confession @ Church, First Confirmation plans @ Church, School, Spring break, Work, Overtime @ work and LIFE!

This past week has gone by in a blur. Literally. My son 2nd trimester report cards come out and he got his first 4.0, preparing for 8th grad graduation ceremonies, as well as registering for High School.

My daughter had a field trip to a museum and wore costumes for the day of Pioneer women and learned to bake bread, make crafts and gather wood. She also is rehearsing daily for a play she is in coming up in May.

Work is crazy right now. Sad to say that a catastrophe like the earthquake in Chile has made my industry go into a frenzy and a shortage of lumber now is making prices sky rocket and demand in a fervor. So I have been working overtime and my days off. Which means laundry now gets done at night, house doesn't get cleaned and blogs don't get updated.

But I am working on getting back into the swing of things. So i will be popping back into your blogs and catching up on your lives and may even leave a comment so you know I've been there. I feel like that movie "Horton hears a who" and shouting "I'm here, I'm here, I'm here".

XOXO

No comments: