Friday, July 23, 2010

Sooo...do you like it...

I had to get a new look. I loved the one I had, but the site I got it from changed their server host and revoked them all and yadda, yadda, yadda. So I saw this one and loved it. Changed my Blinkies too. What do you think?

Thursday was my Birthday. It was a pretty OK day. But didn't get to do anything fun or exciting. Didn't have any presents to open. No Cake. No singing. No Cards.

I am officially on Vacation right now!! 10 days off! We're going camping for a lot of it. A big family trip. So have been getting ready for it all week. So much work. To plan food, buy food, pack food, pack dishes to make food, pack camping gear, do laundry, Pack for 4 people, load it all up...I'm exhausted already.

I'm getting too old for this. My vacations are now going to require a Hotel from here on out.

So no blogging from me while I am gone. I will finish up the Disneyland pics and stories (hopefully before we go) but if not then when we get back.

Will miss you all...

But I won't miss the housework.

Or the Bills.

XOXO

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Have a great time!! XOXOX

jmt said...

Happy belated birthday. :) Vacation, ahhhhh. Didn't you just take one with your girlfriend and kids??? I think we need to swap places.

Leah said...

Have a great vacation, camping and all. This was supposed to be the summer we finally took the kids camping, and of course, we never managed to fit it in with everything else going on. sigh...