Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am Thankful for:

-my DH who truly is my best friend and knows the difference between when I need a hug and when I need space.
-My son's big heart.
-my doggie, Toby, with his big brown eyes, and his never ending love.
-my daughter's ability to never look back and always willing to try new things.
-for extended family who is there in person or spirit in an emergency.
-my mother, who has and will always be the strength behind this family, the glue that holds us all together, and for always being willing to listen, whenever.
-my dad's big heart, his pride and love for this country, his good spirit to help anyone, anytime, and his love for his family.
-for siblings that know when it's time to be there. Supporting each other, pulling together in times of need, and knowing when to give each other space.
-for a sister who never lets me feel alone or forgotten.
-for friends, far and close, who let me know every time they think of me and send love.
-that my children know that family is much more important then any object in this world.

What are you thankful for?

XOXO

No comments: