Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where has the time gone...

Wow - I apologize - I can not believe it has been a month since I posted anything. How bad am I?

I have been very busy with working 3 part-time jobs, baseball starting and lots and lots of doctors appointments.

Let's see, I have been the sole driver lately and have to take everyone everywhere. Baseball practice, games, church classes, planning and shopping for Emily's First Communion happening in May, planning her Birthday, Working nonstop, house never getting cleaned, laundry always calling my name, running from point A to point B and somehow, in between, breathing!

I promise to post something really worth reading soon. Cross my fingers...

XOXO

3 comments:

Kaci said...

xoxo

Norms said...

Isnt that the beauty of a blog?? We write what we can, when we can. Nice to see you back. :)

Leah said...

I hear you on the insane schedules!!